Our Privacy Statement
Section 1: Data Collection and Use on The Original Window to the Womb website This policy applies to all information we receive from you, whether you are registering on our website or ordering any of our products. During the course of your use of this website, Window to the womb will collect two types of information:
- This website automatically gathers certain information such as the number and frequency of our visitors, and individuals can not be identified from it. This information helps us measure how individuals use our website and services, so we can continually improve them.
- Personal information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone numbers, are taken for us to provide the service offered by the site and to fulfil your requests. Some of this information is voluntary; the compulsory fields are clearly identified whenever you are asked to supply information. On occasions, we may also collect information from you on a voluntary basis. This personal information may be used in a number of ways:
- Identifying potential new customers and subscribers
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent activity
- Providing you with the service that you have requested
- We may from time to time send out promotional e-mails to you from ourselves and affiliated company’s with information about special offers and products. If you would like to here from us about these offers and services please include your e-mail. We may also contact you via e-mail or phone to provide the service you have requested.
The Original Window to the Womb will retain the information for as long as it is reasonably considers necessary for the purposes listed above.
The Original Window to the Womb: Approach to privacy and data protection. EU Privacy Principles
- We obtain personal information that is needed to provide our goods and services. When The Original Window to the Womb collects information directly from individuals, we obtain the personal information that is needed to provide our goods or services, to provide customer service and to fulfill any legal or regulatory requirements. We also obtain personal information as a result of individual's financial transactions with The Original Window to the Womb or with The Original Window to the Womb business customers.
- We will inform individuals about the general uses of their information. When we have a direct relationship with individuals, we will strive to make information available to them about the general uses of the information that we collect. This information is made available at the point of sale, through privacy notices on our websites, in other formats that are publicly available or through other means specified by applicable EU legislation and laws.
- We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of personal consumer information. Within The Original Window to the Womb, access to personal information is limited to those employees of The Original Window to the Womb and its affiliates who need it to fulfil their business responsibilities. Vendors and other outside contractors we engage are subject to contractual requirements to ensure personal information is safeguarded. We will disclose personal information in response to a lawful request issued by a court, government agency or regulatory authority with jurisdiction to make that request.
- We respect individuals rights in relation to direct marketing The Original Window to the Womb engages in any form of direct communication with individuals for the purpose of marketing of The Original Window to the Womb products or services, we will ensure that procedures are in place to stop the direct marketing at the individual's request. All electronic communications will comply with legislation governing unsolicited communications; where required, The Original Window to the Womb will obtain consent before sending direct marketing material. The Original Window to the Womb is committed to implementing the highest standards of information security to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to authorized The Original Window to the Womb employees. We also maintain safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We hold ourselves accountable under our Privacy Principles A senior The Original Window to the Womb manager serves as the company-wide privacy officer, with responsibility for administering the The Original Window to the Womb privacy programme, including implementation of these Privacy Principles and for ensuring that The Original Window to the Womb complies with applicable EU laws and regulations concerning the collection, use and storage of personal information. The Original Window to the Womb Privacy Principles guide us in the collection and use of information and reinforce the role our employees play in protecting individual privacy.
All complaints or concerns and appropriate resolution relating to the practices of handling personal information will be logged. Any complaints should be made to the Data Compliance Officer at email@example.com